The classic amongst leather motorcycle suits. Since 1992, the BMW Motorrad Atlantis has been a milestone in motorcycle clothing: the first absolutely waterproof leather suit in the world. It has lost nothing of its fascination. On the contrary: even in its fourth generation it possesses unique quality, carefully conceived details and a look which has long made it a classic.
Hydrophobised and thus durably water-resistant Nubuk leather provides all-weather protection and does not let a single drop of water through - whether at 20 or 200 km/h. The extremely strong leather (1.2 - 1.4 mm) was produced in an environment-friendly process and only absorbs 10% water volume.
The best water-repellent qualities are obtained when only the leather fibers are encapsulated and the pores are left open, helping to maintain breathability. Environmentally friendly finishing in a German tannery makes the leather even better for your skin.
• All-weather touring suit made of water-repellent nubuck cowhide leather
• Naturally breathable leather regulates body temperature and moisture extremely effectively
• Removable NP2 protectors at knees (adjustable to two different heights), back, shoulders, elbows, and hips
• Coccyx protector retrofittable
• Adjustable at waist, arm and leg cuffs
• Stretch zones and optimized fit for increased comfort
• Waterproof stitching and water-repellent zips
• Waterproof membrane inserts on fly and jacket zip
• Reflective print on shoulders
• Connector zip: 40 cm and all-around
• Color: Anthracite
*Jacket and pants sold separately
BMW Atlantis Pants, Men's & Women's
BMW Original Parts